How to find your device ID
1) Open iTunes and connect your iPhone.
2) Make sure you are looking at the “Summary” tab of the iPhone settings
3) Click the words “Serial Number” underneath the name, capacity, and software version information.
4) The “Serial Number” label should change to “Identifier” and there will be a long string of numbers and letters to the right.
5) Copy the string (by hitting crtl + C or Menu->Edit->Copy)
Click the words “Serial Number” to get your UDID (Unique Identifier) to show up…
Hit ctrl + C (Command + C on a Mac) to copy the Identifier (UDID) to the clipboard (you can’t actually select it).
6) Paste it in an email and send it to us.